Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Our New Baby Chinchilla!

Milly!


We got a new chinchilla. We decided Max needed a friends so we got him a chinchilla bride. I can't help myself...I L-O-V-E animals! Especially my little chinchillas.


There was a lady in Apple Valley that has a herd of 75 chinchillas! She asked me if I was from the city of Apple Valley because she is having disputes with the city about how many animals she was housing. She was the cat lady of chinchillas... I thought she was going to kill us and steal Max. How else did she get 75 chinchillas!? Anyway, after doing chinchilla speed dating we decided on Milly.

2 comments:

brandigirlio said...

Oh love that you have Chinchillas. I want one but Mark wont let me have one. 2 dogs and 2 cats is enough... FOR NOW!

Rachel said...

Your comment on speed dating cracked me up. I talked Maddie into a Chinchilla for her birthday last year. And then it died. I think we'll stick with a cheaper version (gerbil) until we get a handle on how to keep them alive.

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009