Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kiersten's 20th Birthday

Sheehan surprised me at work for my 20th birthday. I am working at Elite Security in their paperwork and contracts department. He brought me some of my favorite things including See's Candy, a manicure & pedicure gift certificate, and some beautiful flowers. I was so embarrassed of how young I am that I wasn't very excited when he came. I tried to shoo him out so no one would notice it was my birthday and that I was only turning 20 and had been married for over a year already. I felt so bad for shooing Sheehan when he was doing something so nice for me. I apologized to him and have tried to graciously accept things since then. He is so good to me and works so hard to make me the happiest girl in the world.

No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009