Saturday, February 19, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

We had a great valentines weekend this year. It was so much fun!
First off we started with a Valentine's dance with our Stake with food, pictures, dancing, and a live band and everything! It was a lot of fun and great to see everyone in our ward and enjoy their company.
We took some pictures together.

I thought the backdrops were really nice and the pics turned out cute.

On Monday, after work, we had a nice dinner with Devin and Julianne. I got home around 4:30 and immediately got to working on the main course while Julianne was providing the items for the homemade dressing and red velvet cake. (our favorite!!!)
I got red necklaces that were mandatory for everyone to wear.... :).Throughout dinner we played a game called Mars and Venus on a Date: A Question Card Game. It was so much fun! It was hilarious hearing the answers and discussions for some of the question presented. Sheehan was constantly trying to change Devin's mind and convince him that he chose the wrong answer as to what he (Devin) would really do. It went something like Sheehan saying, "I've lived with you for a year and all I've heard you saying is ......." then Devin laughing, "No, I wouldn't do that. I thought about choosing that but I went with this answer because......" then Sheehan, "No, You didn't do that before. I'm right and I know you better." It was like an old married couple except Devin was cracking up the whole time.
After the meal and game we watched the movie, "Valentine's Day" which I thought would be appropriate for the day but turned out to be kind of a dumb movie.... oh well. It had it's funny moments but I'll probably never watch it again. In the end though we had a fun night all together and we enjoyed our Valentine's Day for 2011! Here is Juleanne and her beautiful, delicious cake.

2 comments:

The Atwaters said...

Sometimes I wonder if everyone knows Devin better then he knows himself.

Oh and I want to eat that cake all at once.

Kiersten and Sheehan said...

It was pretty dang delish cake! thanks to Juleanne... :)

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009