Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pregnancy Progress Photos

Here are the progressive pictures that I have so far. I just realized I never posted all of them.


January 15th, 2012 , 27 weeks

New Years Eve 12/31/2011
December 25th, Christmas Day. Lys (32 weeks) and I (23 weeks along)
November 27, 2011 19 weeks
I fell while trying to get in the shower and banged up my legs pretty good. I had some nice bruises on my calves but didn't hit anywhere else. Just hurt my arms and legs. Needless to say we ordered a bath mat for the tub so I don't do the splits unexpectedly again. I'm getting too pregnant and off balance to maintain any shred of coordination I had.

This is a cute little gift basket that I was so proud of after putting together for Brother Tippetts for helping us clean up our basement flood. I just had to show it somewhere....
Here are some gems. Its no wonder I got so big. I was obsessed with smores.



No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009