Friday, June 29, 2012

Lots of Time...But No Hands!

     I would like to say I have no time because of the baby, but I do have time I just have no hands most of the day. It is probably my own fault, but Lincoln likes to be held all day. While he is awake, eating, sleeping, and occasionally we are lucky enough to get pooped on while holding said boy. I may be losing my mind a little, too...I put the cereal with the pots and pans and didn't even realize until Sheehan asked, "What are you doing?" and I replied with a, "What do you mean?" very confused...he then pulled the cereal out of the pots and pans cupboard. Oh the joys of motherhood....

 Top: Noah, Left: Lexi, Bottom: William "Liam", and Right: Lincoln

 3 weeks old with cousins!!

 1 week old

 1 week old

3 weeks old


3 weeks old

     Lincoln just had his 2 month shots and check up appointment. He is a healthy and happy boy until they gave him his shots then the nurses left and said, "He is all yours!" as he was screaming and purple from being poked and prodded. Isn't the doctor office great!? Other than that, he is a pretty happy little guy. He is smiling all the time and starting to giggle which is starting to make this Mom job more fun when you have a smile made just for you.

 

     I am one of the lucky few that gets to wake up only once, and occasionally twice a night. We have a very good night sleeper on our hands. Daytime we are still working on. He doesn't really sleep very long unless I am holding him or we are driving in the car. The car is a miracle sometimes. 

     The other day I was cleaning and had him laying on a blanket on the floor. He is happy and pretty quiet just looking around. I turned around to check on him and he had rolled up onto his side. I was pretty excited but had seen him do this a couple of times. He then kept rocking and rolled onto his stomach and started doing his daily push-ups. :) I was pretty proud of my early roller until I then realized I can't leave him on the bed, couch, or changing table anymore without being right there...pssh Mom doesn't need any independence anyway. Overall Lincoln is doing really well and we are really happy and excited to be parents!


Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009