Thursday, March 19, 2009

Kiersten's Bridal Shower

We held my bridal shower at my parent's house. It was beautiful and all the support we had was wonderful. Instead of having a large reception we had a large bridal shower. My best friends were there and so many family and ward friends came out to support us and congratulate us. 
 Sheehan was our parking attendant outside. We gave him this sign to represent himself and the flashlight to guide the cars. 
 Terri and Rebecca came which was so nice of them to drive out from Barstow to be there. 
 Sheehan telling our story as I open gifts. 
 My best friends Katie and Lauren helping with the games. 
 THE FOOD! So yummy and pretty. 
 Best friends. 
 Aunt Michelle leading the games. 
 My hair. It turned out nice. We had to get a picture. 
Terri and I
 All the wonderful ladies that came. I love all of them. 
 Gifts!
 More people here to support. 
 All the gifts opened. I could not believe how much we got! It was so nice of everyone. 
 My dress! Which was also Lyssa's dress.
 Sisters!
 Sheehan and I


No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009