Monday, May 10, 2010

Family Fun

First off, Milly had her baby! He is the cutest little thing!He was born on Cinco de Mayo so we thought it was fitting to name him Cinco. I have a new hobby of making crocheted headbands for myself and everyone else that I can get one on. Here is one of my test subjects. Doesn't she look so cute!? I love Kiley girl.

For mother's day we made the men do all of the work while we were supposed to sit but that didn't quite work out. We couldn't help ourselves cleaning the house and instructing the men. We had a great meal and games as a family and with our friends the Schalls! Sheehan was secure enough as a man to sport my leopard apron. He had matching leopard mittens to accesorize with.

1 comment:

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

We love our Nephew Cinco! hehe... And the head band for Kiley!

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009