Sunday, February 17, 2013

Weddings and Blessings

This is Katie and I at her wedding in June 2012. I wanted to make sure I had it somewhere. Katie's one of my best friends and we've done a lot together. Before we were married to our spouses we were glued at the hip. 

I love this family picture we took at Jacqueline's baby blessing.
From Left to Right: Uncle Eddie, Auntie Ondra, Deven, Kiley, Alyssa, Lexi, Suzette (mom), Julianne, Devin, Jacqueline, Me (Kiersten), Sheehan, Lincoln, and Kevin (dad). 

Devin did a great job on the baby blessing. My mom rehearsed with him the proper way to hold up the baby after the blessing for the congregation to see her and the beautiful hand made dress Julianne made for her. Despite the rehearsal, we still got something that resembled this. Little Baby J had her dress all around her neck with her cute belly and tights showing. It was cute, and the whole congregation was giggling between their awe's. 

No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009