Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

     Lincoln and I spent Mother's Day in California with Papi and Gigi this year, but Sheehan didn't get off the hook. It kind of became Mother's week and I wasn't complaining. 


Sheehan got me a manicure and pedicure certificate and watched Lincoln so I could go for 2 1/2 hours of peace. I love getting pampered. 

Sheehan was in Primary at the time and drew me a wonderful Mother's Day card.


     I am so grateful to have my little boy and to be his Mom. It is challenging and I am growing (especially in patience) but I love the time I get to raise this cute and busy boy! I can't imagine life without him and I love how he fits into our little family. He give the best hugs and we are working on kisses haha. He makes me laugh and when I have to work, I miss him so much that I make Sheehan send me pictures and videos all day so I don't miss out on too much of him growing up. I hope that I can keep growing into the kind of Mom that deserves to raise Lincoln. 

LINCOLN, I LOVE YOU!!!- Mommy (or sometimes you called me Bob) hahaha





No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009