Monday, June 2, 2014

Bunk Beds & a Slide!

I
I love this picture of Sheehan and Lincoln. My favorite part is that I put two different colored socks on Lincoln. It happens all the time and it drives Sheehan mad. Obviously, I am not bothered by the lack of color coordination. At least he has socks on...


Lincoln boy got a new bed and helped Daddy set it up! He was so excited to use the drill. He took it very seriously. 


See that focus with his mouth wide open!
 When baby Vance is ready to move into a big bed we'll have him on the floor bunk and Lincoln on the top bunk. For now Lincoln is sleeping on the bottom inside the tent covers. He hangs out under there all the time watching Curious George on his Kindle or playing with his Spiderman nightlight.

The mattresses arrived the next day and I haven't taken a pic of the slide but I have video I'll add later. 

Mommy got a new present too. A new couch! I was tired of cleaning spills off the microfiber so we now have leather.

No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009