Monday, April 27, 2015

Curious Lincoln's 3rd Birthday Party

We had a Curious George themed birthday party for our Curious Little Lincoln boy! Lincoln keeps us on our toes and likes to figure things out! He loves to fix his toy cars, play in the mud and dirt, and watch or read books about Curious George. He is still all boy and as busy as ever. 

He LOVES his Daddy and looks forward to Daddy coming home from work everyday. 
He loves to dance with his little brother Vance. 

His favorite foods: chicken nuggets, corndogs, cinnamon life cereal (he calls it Su-tae), apples, chocolate pudding, and Doritos chips. 

He loves to sleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed and usually comes running into the room around 3:00 am. 
He is happy to go to nursery so that he can play with all the toys!
He loves going to Ganno's (Grandma Bev's) house and he also loves his Gigi. 
All his friends are girls at the moment! haha














Lincoln, 

I love you so much and I am so grateful that Heavenly Father sent you to be our little boy. You made me a Mom which has been the most challenging but rewarding experience. I can't stand the thought of not having you in our family and love your happy personality and curiosity about the world around you. 
I love your snuggles in the middle of the night when you climb in Mommy and Daddy's bed and want to just hold our hand or put your arm on us to make sure we are there. I love when you give your little brother, Vance, kisses good night. 

I love when I put you in your bed and you ask, "Mommy, mo' scatch." and pat your back until I scratch your back. I love how you tell me to drive FASTER and then say "whoa mommy!". I love how you giggle as Daddy chases you around the house tickling you. You have a big heart, you make me laugh everyday, and you are so smart! I hope you always remember how much Mommy loves you!

Mommy (Kiersten) 

No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009