Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Church Selfie's

It appears we have made quite a bad habit of taking pictures of ourselves in church. I didn't realize we had so many that it made sense to throw them all in the same post. Hopefully we'll put our phones away and pay more attention to the lessons. Oops!

It is so fun to be in the same ward with Devin and Julianne! I love Ezra's big binky smile behind Vance passed out in Sheehan's lap. 

This is our old primary class in Pleasant Grove that Sheehan and I taught together. They were hilarious and extremely smart. I absolutely loved learning with them every week. They obviously didn't know this picture was being taken in the middle of Senior Primary Sharing Time. 

I braved going to church with the boys by myself. A sweet woman took pity on me and walked around with Vance for about 15 mins while I handled Lincoln. Vance never lasts long with anyone especially if I make eye contact with him. He only has eyes for his Mama right now. I don't mind it one bit. I'll take his dedicated love to his Mommy as long as I can. Someday he'll be too busy and grown up for Mom.  Love my boys!

No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009