Thursday, October 29, 2015

It's A Girl!

These brothers are so excited to announce that we are welcoming a baby girl in March 2016. We all couldn't be happier and most importantly the ultrasound showed that she is a healthy, active baby.

Lincoln and Vance had to join us for the ultrasound appointment. Lincoln is in his Halloween jammies so that Daddy could take him to his Halloween Preschool party and slip his spiderman costume over his jammies. Vance picked out his own boots. :) 

They were good sports in the doctors office. Thankfully they had some books and coloring pages for them. Lincoln was very excited to see the baby on the tv screen where they showed the ultrasound image. He yelled out, "I see him, I see him." Vance just kept saying, "Baby!" making the ultrasound techs giggle. They were a bit of a distracting but entertaining bunch. 

When the gender had been revealed and most of the images were taken for the doctor Sheehan left with the boys to take Lincoln to preschool. I met with the Dr who, again, assured us that so far we have a normal, no complications baby and pregnancy. Babies are miracles!

The ultrasound techs gave me little pink candy wrapped chocolate hearts. I got hungry after being at the Dr office all morning so by the time I got home only 2 out of the 3 candies survived. You can see one of the wrappers by the ultrasound image. 

To make our news "Facebook official" Sheehan made this little sign and I attempted to get a clear picture of the boys with the sign. Here are just a few of the many, many pictures attempted that did not make the cut. 


Lincoln really wanted to hold the baby shoes along with the pictures. 

They decided sitting under the entry table must be the perfect place for pictures. The outlet is particularly nice. 




Vance had enough picture taking and left our photo shoot. Lincoln was not happy although he started smiling and yelling "cheese!" but looked everywhere but at the camera. I knew our photo session had come to an end. I had to make do with what I had. The final collage is the very first photo of this post. 

 Sheehan says I've been buying everything pink in sight. Maybe I have. I came home, got in jammies, and began looking through all the cute 0-3 month girl clothes we get to enjoy in a few short months. Here's to 19 more weeks! We can't wait to spoil our little LaRae!

No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009