Thursday, October 1, 2015

I Want to Play in the Trees!

Lincoln asked me if we could "go play in the trees!" I was happy to oblige as I love any reason to drive up into the canyon and enjoy the sounds of the river and breathe the fresh air. We checked out a couple different day use spots to keep in mind for the future and ended up at Tibble Fork Reservoir before continuing up the canyon to check out campsites for the future. 

We are so blessed to have this beauty just 15 minutes drive from our home in Lehi. I love the mountains and this always helps me relax and feel refreshed. 

It wasn't too long before the boys decided to take a swim. Vance was drenched. I only had an extra coat for him so he stayed bundled up with me and we ran the heater in the car as we drove around. He didn't seem to mind being a little wet. He was so happy throwing rocks and falling over in the water I couldn't stop him from getting wet. 

2 other moms were there saying I was making them look bad by allowing my kids to get sopping wet and them having to tell theirs to not step foot in the water. I would beg to differ that they were making me look bad by keeping their kids dry. 

But my little explorers were sure happy and they survived.


Vance in his second coat and no shirt since his first set were so wet. He is still as happy as can be. Love that boy. 

Lincoln kept asking to play on a bridge. We found a little teeny one near Granite Flats Campground as we were exploring campsites.


Vance, once again, just wanted to jump in the water. 

No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009