Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Potty Training Lincoln

Potty Training has been the worst. I lost count of how many chonies Lincoln has deliberately pooped in. I don't even bother trying to salvage the undies. Just get them out of the house asap!

We have still been unsuccessful but I am determined not to have THREE children in diapers come March when this baby girl is due. Maybe I'll even get ambitious and try potty training Vance. He's watched the routine enough with Lincoln to know!

Lincoln is slowly getting better. I threatened to take away his favorite kitty stuffed animal if he pooped or pee pee'd in his chonies. He came up to me that day and said very concerned and serious, "Mommy, you better put me in a diaper or I'm going to poopy and pee pee's EVERYWHERE!" I then convinced him to use the potty. Someday....they will be able to relieve themselves with no assistance from me...someday...

No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009