Friday, June 29, 2012

The Living Planet Aquarium

June 8th, 2012
Day in Salt Lake

This little Momma needed to get out! I cashed in on a coupon I had to get my nails done. Sheehan wonderfully watched the baby while I was pampered for a whole hour. The gel polish is awesome! I was going to do a subtle color until I couldn't help myself and went for a mermaid green. It was fitting since next we went to the Living Planet Aquarium where I have been dying to go for weeks. I love the otters and penguins!

Sheehan playing in the Otter habitat.

 Lincoln enjoying food and a show.

 He really liked all the light reflecting in the water. Someday he will notice the fish, too.

 Otters!!

 Lincoln and the Eel! Yuck...eels make me squeal just by looking at them. 

I can't help but force myself to touch the stingrays even though every nerve inside me is screaming not to. They are just so cool but I can never get used to how soft they are. I always have to keep from squealing out loud.

 Penguins! I love the little penguins. We were there just in time to see them get fed. It was so cute watching them waddle and swim all over. Love, love the penguins!!

We wrapped up the day at my 6 week appointment since having Lincoln and got a clean bill of health! Life is good.

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009