Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day Weekend

     On Saturday we had a Stake activity where Sheehan helped the hundreds of kids make paper rockets that shot on a rocket launcher air compression machine. 

     It was pretty cool and Lincoln was nothing but obsessed. He was usually a little premature pressing the button to launch the rocket. I had a few rockets to the face and through my hair as I tried to prepare the rocket for blast off. We'll work on that and be ready for next years Stake picnic.

 I love my boys! I love Lincoln's little suit and Sheehan of course always looks handsome in his Sunday best!

We had Father's Day breakfast for lunch since NONE of us are early risers and hardly ever make it in time for 9:00 am church which is only two blocks away. We are counting down until January when we will have the 11:00 am slot! 

I managed to plan ahead enough to get a card made for Sheehan which he is holding in the picture. 

We were able to enjoy our lunch together then as we were almost done Lincoln woke up in time from his nap to join. It was a really great day together and we are very grateful for Da (as Lincoln says.)


No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009