Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

     I love spending time together as a family. Even if that means we are just sitting in the same room together. This particular Sunday evening we went above and beyond my love of spending time together by including an evening walk and some playtime at the park with Sheehan. I think the pictures speak for themselves to tell why I love times like this SO much!!

  

Lincoln is known for being quite the busy boy climber. It took him a few minutes but he quickly figured out how to climb up this to get to the slide. He is 16 months old. 


He loves the BIG slides. Forget the baby slides. He must have climbed up and slid down 30 times. 
  
He also loves the swing with Daddy

  

He had a bit of a crash landing on a couple of his slides down. He bonked his head but no biggie. He just rubbed his head, got off the slide, and proceeded to play.








No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009