Thursday, July 11, 2013

Kiersten's 23rd Birthday!

     For my birthday I was treated by Aunt Michelle and Uncle Aaron along with almost everybody to lunch at Archilbald's restaurant in Gardner Village. I love walking Gardner Village and looking at all the crafts I would never take the time to do but am happy to see that other people do. I love the big trees, cute houses, and green stream. ;) 





Patriotic pose



     My parents also treated Sheehan and I to Tepanyaki; the Hibachi grill. This is pre-gallbladder surgery so the rice and grilled veggies are awesome at a hibachi grill. I always sneak a bite or two of Sheehan's filet mignon though. Despite my off and on health issues this birthday I still enjoyed my visits with my family. 


No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009