Monday, October 21, 2013

Kitty for a Day

Well we had our renters move out including their adorable orange tabby cat, OJ. 


     I was kinda attached to OJ and liked that Bagheera had a friend. So, I made the decision to get another cat, whether Sheehan liked it or not. So we found Ash on KSL. She was not the nicest kitty, but she was sure cute. She kinda liked to hiss and attack Lincoln despite his trying to play with string with her. She hung around for about 2 days then she escaped out the window never to be seen again. 
Moral: We won't be getting any new animals for quite some time. I am now content with just Bagheera and our crazy Lincoln boy. 



I do feel bad that we never found out what happened to Ash. I hope she was picked up by a neighbor or something. She just disappeared. I guess she really hated us.

No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009