Sunday, December 21, 2014

October 2014

This picture was from a Polynesian Dance Show from July but I wanted to throw it in here. 
 My cute baby Vance (5 months)
 My Mom and Great Grandma Connie. She looks great for 92....I believe. 
 Sheehan and Lincoln coloring on his puzzle. 
 I grew a garden this year. I'd say it was a success! I grew pumpkins, squash, tomatoes, eggplant, and a strawberries (the bunnies ate all the strawberries though). I felt very accomplished. 


Here are the pumpkin ripe and ready for picking. They were BEAUTIFUL!





Playing with my boys in the Provo house in Lincoln's room. 
 As we were getting ready to show the house my Grandma Bev and Norm came over for a few hours to help me weed  the front yard. It was SOOO nice of them. Even Lincoln got workin...and baby Vance is sitting in his cute Bumbo seat. 
 Sometimes Lincoln boy shares with his brother and shows him whatever he is watching or playing on the tablet. 
 I've been trying to incorporate some learning activities with Lincoln so we've been doing packets for the different holidays working on gluing, coloring, and tracing. Lincoln's attention span lasts about 15 minutes which is probably due to my extreme inconsistency. Putting the house on the market and moving has thrown a wrench in my already inconsistent way of living. 
 Sometime in October we went to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point with my Mom, Lys and fam, and Ashli Gibbs. Lincoln loves this ride in the cow cars being pulled by a tractor. We rode it twice he loved it so much. 
 Clydie and Brittany came to visit so we went up to Snowbird. They were having a customer appreciation day running free aerial tram rides. It was okay. The view at the top was great for a quick pic then 5 minutes later we rode right back down. We waited in line for about 30 minutes so it was kind of disappointing and barren at the top. Especially since the teeny top of the mountain was taken over by construction. Oh well, it made for pretty pictures. 

 Lincoln is a crazy boy. I feel like half the pictures I take he looks like the superhero, The Flash. Out of focus and in motion. He loves the little couch his Daddy bought him. He's spoiled with his plateful of snacks and his bagful of cheetos. Spoiled boy. 
 We went on an impromptu trip to Ihop with the Perry's. It is so nice that these kids are getting older so we can enjoy going out to eat! 
 Lincoln and Lexi at the park by Lyssa's house. 

 Vance boy couldn't stay awake and fell asleep on Mommy's bed while we were tickling Lincoln right next to him. Poor guy. He looks so cute and chubby. 
 The night before Halloween we went over to Alyssa's to carve the pumpkins that I grew from my garden! My Dad tried a new technique using a drill on the pumpkin. All went well until he tried to embellish the Ana (from the movie Frozen) pumpkin and she kinda turned into a creepy looking witch/troll. I was extremely proud of my Curious George pumpkin. Lys made an awesome Elsa pumpkin and Sheehan did a very detailed Onsite Home Inspections pumpkin. 



 Frozen was the thing this year so Kiley was a beautiful Elsa, Lexi was an adorable Ana, Lincoln was the oh so handsome Kristoff, and Vance was the reindeer Sven. Cute little Frozen crew. 


 My Boys on Halloween. It was surprisingly warm. Great for trick or treating. 
Sometimes I'll give Sheehan a massage after a long day and the boys love to help. Here they are massaging his back and Vance has got the hair pulling on his head covered!
 We moved into a condo/townhome while we wait for our home to be built. More on that later... :) Here is the little playset behind our condo in Pleasant Grove 9 houses down from Lys and my parents. 

Uncle Sheridan and Jen were in town for Jen's son's lacrosse tournament. We met up with him in Orem. It was a crazy rainy windy day so we didn't get to visit as long as we wish we could have. 


No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009