Thursday, March 12, 2015

Vance's First Birthday


Vance,

Mommy loves you SO much! You have the sweetest little spirit and you are so happy. You do such silly things to make us all laugh. Lincoln loves you so much and we are so grateful you chose to be a part of our family. You have been such an easy baby with your easy going and content personality. You love to snuggle and cuddle with Mommy and I love it! I could cuddle my baby Vance all day. You love to sit on my lap with your snacks and watch my shows with me while you dance along (you can't help but dance!).

When your Daddy comes home you run at him with both your hands pointed toward him and we know you are saying, "You're the MAN, Daddy!" You LOVE to play outside with your brother. You climb everything and you like to explore the kitchen cabinets probably looking for something yummy to eat. :) We love you so much and can't get enough of our baby "Bances". Love you forever, Mommy (Kiersten)





No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009