Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Everyday March Days

In March I always feel like I should be having a baby. The breeze starts to get warmer. I start to freshen up the house and for the past 6 years I've either been pregnant or taking care of a sweet little baby. I love the start of Spring!


 Our black kitty Pete the cat has been acclimating to us and cuddling with the boys and Sheehan and I more and more. Especially during the night. Rae is into everything and as you can see in the pictured I made her help me clean up the marker she had drawn on the wall. She has done this all over the house on different occasions. Some of them are more permanent than others. It's a good thing she is so cute because she can be so curious and naughty sometimes. We love her binky smile but the time is coming to get rid of the binky due to it ruining her bite. She cries for the binky though, "BEEEEEE!!!" she calls it. 







Some days I'm feeling nice and brave and I let Jacqueline or Ezra come along with us to run some errands or go to the park. These little cousins are so close. As they get older though Lincoln wants to play video games or run around and Jacqueline wants to play pretend and with dolls. Every once in a while they give in to each other ideas and Lincoln will pretend or Jacqueline will watch him play games. 




 Rae plays hard and sleeps hard. She has always been a pretty good sleeper. I love this picture of her in her crib with her little belly popping out. One of her favorite past times entails throwing all of the laundry out of the basket and then sitting inside the basket. Sometimes she watches tv in it and sometime she just plays with her doll while laying inside. Sometime Pete joins her in there.


 Sheehan had to travel for work and took his best friend Aaron with him. It is so much better for me when Aaron goes along with him for these conferences. Sheehan comes home so much happier.
My Mom took Vance and Jacqueline to the Aquarium and they both felt so special.






Grandma Patty Wonser (meehan) celebrated her 90th Birthday!! Amazing. This is a picture of her and her black pug dog, Mini Tippy. 


 
 I took some pictures of outifts I liked. I have to keep up with Rae's adorable wardrobe. Having a girl is so much fun. She has the cutest clothes ever!



 Sheehan and I went out to eat at a fancy italian restaurant. It was one of my last gluten full meals and was it soooooo gooood! Yes it was!!!!


 
Rae takes up a lot of our attention these days but can you blame us? Look at that cute girl!

No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009