Saturday, August 11, 2018

Sundance Lift Family Ride


We drove up to Sundance with the boys to ride the lift up to Bear Claw Cabin Restaurant at the very top of the mountains. You have to change several ski lifts to get all the way to the top and it took at least 30 minutes to get up to the peak. The 360 degree view made it all worth it. It felt like you were going to walk off the edge or get blown off the edge! It was an exciting adventure with our little boys. Alyssa kept Rae for us. I didn't trust her on the lifts. I ate everything and discovered I cannot do that anymore. I became so nauseous the entire ride down I had to lay my head down on the bar and just keep my eyes closed. Crohns is an adjustment and I'm trying to figure out my new normal. No more hot chocolate for me.  :(
On the drive up we took a picture of Bridal Veil Fall running slim as we enter enter into Fall. 



No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009