Saturday, March 28, 2020

Auntie Ondra & Tom's Wedding- Springdale


 We were able to join the whole Nelson familia in Springdale, Utah neighboring Zion National Park to celebrate Auntie Ondra's wedding with Tom. We are so happy for her!
Rae was looking particularly grown up in these pictures. There was an extra hairstylist available so my Aunt asked me if I would like my hair done. I've never had my hair professionally styled for a formal occasion. I felt so pampered and beautiful.
Sheehan and the kids had lots of fun with the selfie station props as you can see from all of the pictures.
Lincoln and Rae loved dancing. through the reception.
Vance of course only wanted to Swim, swim, SWIM!
It was a party and I loved all of the little cousins swimming and playing together while my (now adult) cousins and I all played together! What fun!






















No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009