Thursday, February 12, 2015

Cousin Fun - Baby J & Linko Edition

Devin and Julianne are moving into their new house in Lehi. I am so excited! I am excited for them but doubly excited because we are only a few weeks behind them! So we are moving soon too!!! Agh! I don't want to wait anymore!

Moving on...leading up to the move Julianne needed help with Baby J so that she could finish packing. She needed to do Jacquelyn's closet in particular so that she wouldn't misunderstand seeing all her dresses going into boxes. Lincoln and Jacquelyn play really well together. They scream and fight but then next minute they are giggling and running around so I figure they can work things out.

They enjoyed painting together. Baby J did NOT like when I put this shirt on her to protect her pretty, clean, and white leotard (she just came from dance class). She got over it eventually. They are going to love being neighbors!


No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009