Monday, February 9, 2015

Las Vegas Nelson Trip - February 2015

Grandma Bev gets mutliple timeshare rooms in Vegas for all of us to share as a big extended family. Usually the Nelsons and Antaloczy's show up somewhere in there along with my siblings. It is always so much fun eating, shopping, hanging out by the pool, and watching all the little cousins play together. 

Lincoln likes to take me phone and take pictures so the next couple of pictures are courtesy of photographer  Lincoln.
Grandma Bev had surgery on a broken toe so she was hobbling around in Vegas but it doesn't keep her down as much as it rightfully should. 

Grandma found this robot at a thrift store. We thought it was really cool until about 30 mins later when we couldn't stand it's repeated talking. Lincoln loved and we were "lucky" enough to be able to take it home with us. 

We went to the Venetian so that I could fulfill my dream of eating some sweets at Carlo's Bakery. Famous from the tv show Cake Boss. I love the show and have always wanted to try their treats!

The hotel was decorated for the Chinese New Year. Year of the goat or something. 

This is one of my favorite places in Vegas. It is so pretty inside the Venetian. 


Walking past Treasure Island on the Vegas strip. Lincoln did not want to take a picture. 

Getting ready to hit the town. 

Shopping for jewelry at Du Barry's with Grandma. This is where I stock up! I love buying jewelry for a buck or two so that when the boys grab my necklace and break it I don't have to be so sad. 

My Mom and I walked around Fashion Mall in Vegas and stopped for some delicious pizza. They gave the boys some pizza dough to keep them busy and entertained. They loved it, especially Lincoln. 

Well there's my legs. You can't see me in the shadow of this bright advertisement but that is Carlos Bakery's Buddy Valastro. 

Me with my treats in front of the Carlo's Bake shop. The crumb cake bar and lobster tail pastry were my favorite! Everything was really yummy though. 




Sheehan stayed home to keep working and to prepare to go out of town for his home inspector conference. The boys, me, and Gigi had a great quick trip!

No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009