Saturday, December 29, 2012

Halloween 2012


Watching October General Conference.  

I LOVE Halloween decorations. Something I get from my Mom. I love pumpkin carving! I love Halloween.

 Here is our house all decorated for Halloween!


We picked out pumpkins from none other than Winco. When he is a little older we'll take him to a pumpkin patch. At least he looks like he is celebrating. Woohoo!

Lincoln has several costumes this year but on actual Halloween he handed out candy in his duck costume. It even quacked!




  Here is Linko passing out candy! 
Who is that baby's mother? Where are his socks?!


Sheehan holding our little duck boy.

We had a Halloween party on October 13th, 2012 with ward and family members and friends. We played games, decorated/carved pumpkins, and ate a lot of unhealthy food.

 
 Here is Lincoln and his little cousin Jacquelyn (Devin and Julianne's baby). She is two weeks old and he is 6 months old!


Admire the lovely skeleton goblets....

I crafted this cute little pumpkin for some good friends of ours that had a baby. We went "pumpkin caroling" and delivered this pumpkin.

     We had treats galore! This is something I do best! I love food! We had candy, pumpkin muffins, brain cupcakes, monster fingers, mummy dogs, rice krispies, and for the healthy at heart  a vegetable platter. 

 
I had so much fun making all this food and putting this all together.


 Here are my SWEET brain cupcakes. They do look pretty gross, but they are just yummy cupcakes.


 Katie was a wonderful helper and watched Lincoln for me while we hosted our party. She was wonderful.

Here is Lincoln in his other Halloween costume. This was one of my favorite outfits a soft, cuddly bear. I love the ears. 



      We went and got our faces (and limbs) painted at a Real Estate business event for some clients of Sheehan's Home Inspecting Business. We had Bailey "beetle" hanging out with us for the weekend. There was a BYU vs. Utah game that night so Linko got a little football with flames on his leg and I got a cougar paw.



 We went to Thanksgiving Point for another Real Estate business event for families.

Sheehan and Lincoln on the tractor...and my shadow



     It was chilly but fun. We did the corn maze which was a little dead and withering which wasn't much of a surprise given the hot, sweltering summer we had. The corn maze this year was in the shape of the faces of Obama and Romney due to the pending Presidential election, which unfortunately, Obama won.







Lincoln on the great pumpkin!!

 
Our little family on the giant rocking chair. We had Linko all wrapped up in a blanket since it got so cold right before we left.

 We also watched the pig races which are my favorite!!! I just love the little fat piglets. It is so cute!


     My parents came into town and we decided to go to one of our favorite places to visit, Gardner Village. We ate at Archibald's which has a White Chocolate Bread Pudding which is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

  
Lincoln siting with pumpkins


Me and some witches



Linko and Papi

Lincoln and my parents. 

To end, here is a cute little photo of Lincoln watching the Chicago Bulls basketball game with Sheehan that was sent to my phone while I was doing a shift at the hospital. 

     Speaking of!! I haven't even blogged about that. Well, since September 10th, 2012 I have worked at Intermountain Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. It is the perfect job for us in this time of our lives. It brings in extra money to support and ensure we are making it while Sheehan starts his Home Inspection business. I am just PRN which is 0-40 hours, 24/7 so the shifts vary week to week. At the end of the day, I love it! It's a dream job for me. I have always wanted to work in the hospital and was so lucky to get the interview and land the job. At the end of the interview they asked if I had any questions and I asked, "Why should I work for you as opposed to somewhere else?" Devin couldn't believe I said that because Intermountain is one of the largest hospital groups in the State and is one of the model healthcare systems for the country. I think that question helped me land the job. :) Be bold, be confident, be smart.

No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009