Saturday, December 29, 2012

Off-Roading with Uncle Devyco

     We were CRAZY and went off-roading with Uncle Devyco. It really wasn't that bad. We drove really slow and Devin promised to take the roads easy and not go crazy. We were just going to enjoy the scenery and the pretty fall colors. The only thing that we did that was absolutely nuts in retrospect was drive on the freeway in the jeep with the hard shell off. We did have the roll cage frame though as some sort of consolation...

Linko just hangin'. He really loves being outside so he was loving just looking at the trees and sky as we were moseying along.

Mommy and Linko. He is 4 months old and I am 22. :)

More scenic pics of me and my boy.

I love Utah in the fall. Easily my favorite season because of the beautiful fall leaves in the canyons.

Devin's jeep so picturesquely parked in the background.

Favorite picture!

We drove all the way up to a lake high in the mountains up Spanish Fork Canyon.


This picture was taken in September. Lincoln started getting lots of hair and wakes up with lovely bedhead. He is a happy boy! You can even spot his two little bottom teeth in front.

I think Lincoln is about 3 months in this cute newsie outfit we got from Sheehan's sister Sherae. The little hat, bow-tie, and suspenders...I can't even choose which part of the getup is my favorite. It's all adorable on an adorable little Lincoln boy.

No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009