Friday, March 7, 2014

Tent Trailer Memories

   
     I loved our tent trailer. Probably just cause I love cuddling with my family and a tent trailer is so teeny it forces you to "cuddle" together. Also it reminds me of trips to the beach and Yosemite, my favorite places to visit.

     I remember unzipping the window to watch my Dad chase away bears in Yosemite.
It has a particular smell that I'll never forget. The burnt orange cushions and laminate wood. I just love everything about this tent trailer and I would love to get a tent trailer to camp with our little family.

     Now that I've gone on and on about the tent trailer let's talk about the cute kids in the picture. I love that Devin is sitting safely distanced from Lys and myself and is throwing the peace sign. Awesome.
Then of course Alyssa is so good to me and always has been. She's hugging me close cause I'm sure my Mom said, "Okay, get close together so I can take a picture of you.  Pretend that you love each other." (the latter part of that probably came when we got older-haha) My "gigi" baby blanket is front and center in this picture. I slept with that blanket every night up until I got married-NO joke.

     As usual I have left my clothes or shoes around and not put them nicely away as I presume that white sandal at the bottom right of the picture is mine. Oh the nostalgia. I love my family and the adventures we've had together. I can't wait to keep making memories with my own little family.

No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009