Sunday, May 4, 2014

Vance's Baby Blessing

Sheehan blessed Vance at our church building here in Provo. He did a really great job and I feel so blessed to have a priesthood holder leading our family who is able to bless our babies. Sheehan is a really great Dad. I love him. 



Vance & Grandma Colleen

Left to Right by Family: Devin and Julianne Haub, Deven and Alyssa Perry, Sheehan and I, Colleen, Kevin and Suzette, Grandma Bev and Norm, Cole and Jessica Busby, Arrol and Becky Morgan. 

Our family. I love this!!!

Mr. Vance

I absolutely LOVE this picture. We caught an impromptu hug on camera. These two cousins really love each other. 

The priesthood men that participated in the blessing. 

Sheehan and his mom Colleen

Grandma Colleen and baby Vance



Proud Parents

My dear friend Becky Morgan. I love her.

Me and my boys

Grace Morgan and Kiley 

Lexi and Lincoln decided they needed to be a part of the picture. They do look pretty cute I guess. 

My 3 generation picture. :) I'm really happy I got this. 





Lexi and Kiley. Love these girlies!

We are always grateful for the love and support we have from our family and friends. I love this gospel and that the family is the most important part. 
We Have A Wonderful Life!

No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009