Monday, May 26, 2014

Lincoln & Vance Photo Blast

Photo blast time
Subjects: Lincoln and Vance
Kiley girl and baby Vance
Brothers (Little Vance wasn't very happy) haha

Vance is very happy first thing in the morning and Lincoln is not thrilled to be woke up by a camera flash. 

Mr. Vance 1 month old

Lincoln loves his Kindle. It's the only time he sits still.



Lincoln has a love for sunglasses. He thinks they are hilarious!


I love this picture of Vance. Just 3 weeks old. We used this for his baby announcement. 

Lincoln loves his little baby brother.

Sheehan holding his baby Vance. 

Lincoln asks me to put "baby" on his lap all the time. He really loves him and gets very anxious when anyone else holds baby Vance. 

We had chicken pot pies for dinner and Lincoln thought the little holders made the perfect hat so he ran upstairs, put the "hat" on the baby, then ran back and pointed, "Look!" to Sheehan and I. This is exactly how we found Vance. 

He had a spare hat for himself of course. 

Lincoln was playing outside and saw me reading this so he took it from me and pulled up a chair and did some light reading himself. 

2 week old Vance



My Uncle Paul came up from Cedar City and installed our a/c. It is wonderful! I am so happy the house is nice and cool in the summer so I don't have to be confined to my room window a/c. Love it! 

Vance 1 week old

Lincoln was very concerned whenever Vance was not wearing his little beanie so he was sure to put it back on him or bring it to me to fix. 




Vance 1 week old

Sitting outside under a box like a little homeless baby. 

No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009