Tuesday, January 19, 2016

LaRae's Nursery

I am just so excited to welcome this baby girls into our family in a few short weeks. Months ago I asked a friend to cut the name LaRae in gold vinyl so I could put it above the crib (that poor Vance is still using).

I also bought this pink and metallic gold material and asked Alyssa to make me some crib bedding out of it. There is a plant shelf that currently has airplanes on it that Vance loves dearly. The airplanes will have to find a new home and I'm going to put my American Girl Dolls up there that I have saved all these years in hopes that I would have a girl someday to pass them down to.

Fortunately, American Girl Dolls are still as popular as they were when I was little. I am just so thrilled and excited about how it is all turning out I just can't wait! 7 more weeks!


I also had to include a picture of my Dr Visit buddies. I sure love them. 

No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009