Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Happy 8th Anniversary!



We had the best anniversary ever! We dropped the kids at my sister and mom's house to spend the night there so that Sheehan and I could have the house entirely to ourselves. I wanted to be able to enjoy my house, watching whatever tv shows I want, play whatever video games I want, and eat whatever food I wanted without being interrupted by KIDS!!! Again, Best Anniversary EVER!
We got Chubby's cheeseburger, fries, mashed potatoes, mac n cheese, and a chocolate milkshake to share. Then after we were in our food coma we played some video games and watch the show Suits as late as we wanted. The best part was when we both slept in with no kids in our bed and no kids to wake us up throughout the night. Bliss. Happy 8th Anniversary Sheehan. You make me laugh everyday and I think it's safe to say we are both getting more attractive with age! You work long hours to provide a beautiful life for our family but you also make time to make each on of us feel loved and special. We all love and I love you more than a chubby's cheeseburger.

No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009