Friday, May 24, 2013

Family Lunch at Bridal Veil Fall

     Lys, Deven, Devyco, Kiley, Lexi, Lincoln, and I joined up for a late lunch at Bridal Veil Fall. Lincoln and I were a little early so we wandered on the bridge and shared a hot dog and chips together. 


He was too busy watching the river to take a picture. I started tickling him to get a smile and he headbutted me. So he is smiling (but still not looking at the camera) and I am wincing from the said headbutt. The headbutting picture is a little more realistic. 





After eating some lunch together we walked the rest of the way up the path to the waterfall and little pond at the bottom. Lincoln wanted to play but kept getting frustrated that he was falling over and tripping all over the little rocks. Sometimes he'd just give up and sit down.




Uncle Devyco with all the babies and Reef dog.





No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009