Thursday, May 9, 2013

Growing up on Lakeview Dr.

Below is a photo blast of my parents house before it was taken apart from their big move to UTAH!! Woot!


The view from the Cub Lake. 


The view out front taken on 4th of July.







The formal living room

Front door and living room





Part of the kitchen into the den


I spy a buffalo head...

Dad's messy office.

Mom's sewing corner.


Dad's messy desk in his messy office with his cool architect licenses on the wall.



Informal dining in the den and through the slider you can see the gazebo in the backyard.
My favorite room, the den.




Waterfall we built as a family.

I love this Gazebo. Inside one of the pillars Devin accidentally left a bucket and placed all the bricks and morter over it. The bucket will be forever stuck inside.





Formal dining


Kitchen

Mom's Cinderella collection and family pictures. 

Powder room





The front of the house. We can't leave out the Corvette for Mom and the motorcycle for Dad. 


The fountain my Dad made. 


Devin's room which was slowly being taken over by dress up clothes for the grandkids.





The is the side of the hallway into my room with my American Girl dolls and Alyssa's Disney plate collection.

This is Devin's side of the hallway with his playing card collection from all of our different trips and just a few of his BMX, soccer, and other various sports trophies.


Parents Room & Bathroom






 My Room after I moved out and my Mom turned it into a guest room.

 
 Kids bathroom



 The bottom of the driveway


Picture of me in elementary school. 

Picture of Lys and Devyco. They probably got this done at Magic Mountain. Of course, Devin is wearing his signature Hawaiian shirt.

Me! I love this picture. See how cute I was?! I think I was 2 here. All natural blonde. 

Then I got a little older and wouldn't you know it I became a brunette. Another picture from elementary school. 

The final picture from elementary school. My friends Jamie, Kaitlyn, myself, and Kamryn (I think was her name...)



No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009