Saturday, June 7, 2014

Early Summer Outings





Walking in Daddy's shoes

Vance will no longer take a bottle but Lincoln was being very thoughtful and wanted to help out so he tucked this little bottle in Vance's arm. He is always trying to be so helpful with baby Vance. He likes to put blankets on him and push him onto his back when he rolls on his side. haha He gets very concerned when he is crying and likes to pat Vance on the head. 

For Father's Day we gave Papi a card with all 5 grandkids holding a letter. Vance did great with his photo shoot but Lincoln was a little more creative. This was the best picture I could get after chasing him throughout the house and outside in the dirt. 


Sheehan hanging out with Baby Vance and Bagheera photo bombing in the background. 

We went up Hobble Creek Canyon with my family. We checked out places to camp with the RV and ate chicken tacos. Mmm Mmm.

Papi played with all his little grandbabies and they loved it!



Lincoln took Papi's hat and hung out in the back of the motorhome as we drove back home.


Lincoln and I took a walk to the park to play in the splash pad. He was not thrilled about the splash pad and the baby was not happy about sitting in the hot stroller so it was a total fail of an outing. Lincoln did enjoy playing on the swings for a while. That was the extent of the fun on that day. We came back home shortly after and tried to have a better day...tried being the key word. 

I love snuggles with this little baby. I can't say enough about how easy he is and how GRATEFUL I am that he is so easy. It has made the transition to two kids so much easier than I expected. 


Lincoln and I have been struggling over naptime. Some days it goes great and other days he absolutely refuses. This was one of those days then I came downstairs and found him on the couch face down passed out. 
Mom-1 Lincoln-32...


One of the perks I have found of living in Provo so close to downtown is the Farmer's Market. I absolutely love going and listening to the live bands, eating the good food, seeing the cute crafts, the whole bit!
A new addition to the Farmer's Market is pony rides! Lincoln liked looking at them but not riding them so much. We didn't make it through the entire ride and I had to hold him the entire time.


No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009