Monday, June 16, 2014

Vegas Family Visits

Because I am a poor picture taker I don't have many pictures of our Vegas trip. Most pics I have in the blog come from other people...
The moon was so bright and huge I managed to take a terrible picture that gives it no justice. It was also Friday the 13th. 

While Sheehan and Seth were at the temple for Seth's endowment the boys and I hung out at Seth's house. Lincoln LOVED their doggies. They were adorable. At first he was a little unsure about them and within a couple hours he and all the dogs were cuddling on the couch.



Our family visits in Vegas were the first of our 10 day trip to Carpinteria and then back home through Yosemite. It was really great for Sheehan to be able to go through the temple with his brother Seth and we enjoyed our visit with them and Colleen.

No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009