Monday, September 14, 2009

Disneyland !! August 24th, 2009



Disneyland !!

Said to be “The happiest places on earth!! And I very much agree with that statement!


There is something about the music, characters, rides, cookies, statues, shows, fireworks, and general happiness that makes Disneyland bring a tear to your eye. You can forget about your bills, job, and obligations; Just enjoy your day! I don’t want to hear all of the complaints about how hot it gets and how long the lines are… maybe you just don’t know how to do Disneyland like I do! Keegan, Lauren, Katie would you agree please…. Thank you. Devin's face may just be my favorite one here.

1 comment:

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Are you guys going with Clyde Brittney and everyone in a couple weeks? I'm jealous you guys get to go so much!

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009