Monday, September 14, 2009

Kiersten's Graduation


“Kiersten LaRae Haub

graduated from

Bakersfield College in May 2009

with an

Associate in Science degree in Biology, emphasis in Human Biology.

Magna Cum Laude.”



The crowd cheers…

My graduation was great! It was nice to have Alyssa, Sheehan and my parents there to support me.

I could not believe I was shown up by another girl as the youngest graduate as I was only 18 years old! She is 4 months younger than me and had a grade point average of 4.0. Dang it! My GPA was a 3.8.


If you have ever seen happy feet and remember the Mexican hombres, that is what the people behind me were like… but girls. To each other they were all, “Hey! Watch it, watch it, I’m graduating girl! I’m going to look so good while I’m graduating! Watch out!” All I could think of was George Lopez’s Why you crying? stand up comedy show.

Gotta love Bakersfield …

No comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan's Wedding Day! March 21st, 2009